Home
Love Stories
Love Stories --- meilleurs statuts facebook
mercredi 28 janvier 2015
/
True Love
Love is being able to have that one person you can tell all your secrets too. Love is having your other half to come home to,wake up to and to spend unconditional time with. When I think about the word I think about my 'night and shining armor" coming to rescue me from the dragon and all bad people. Love is being able to understand each other's opinions and also respecting them as well. Love being able to lean on the person in your's and theirs good time and bad. Having the understanding that "I am yours and you are mine" regardless of other's opinions and what other's think. I think I have found my soon to be true love. That one person that despite the horrible day i'm having is always and I mean always able to put a smile on my face. Makes sure that I have what I need to make it through if not physically but mentally as well. When I think about love I think about him and in my eyes he's all that matters and accept him for him and he for me as me.
Envoyer par e-mail
BlogThis!
Partager sur X
Partager sur Facebook
Posted by
Unknown
No comments
Edit
Article plus récent
Article plus ancien
Accueil
التعليقات
0 التعليقات
0 commentaires :
Enregistrer un commentaire